Service Summary

Welcome to The Green Man Arboricultural Consultancy

This website supports the consultancy business based in North Wales and which operates throughout the United Kingdom providing a wide range of arboricultural services including: home buyers tree reports, tree condition reports, development site surveys and reports, woodland assessment and management plans and general advice relating to trees.

For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact us on: 01978 821 851/ 07981 912 162 or via green.woman@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday, 31 January 2008

Weeping Ash

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen one of these before, Weeping Willow are beautiful trees.. I must keep my eyes open... I should really know my trees as I spend the time taking their pictures so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! It's a cultivar, not naturally occurring, and there aren't that many about. They were a common Victorian planting and therefore are usually found in old estates and gardens, along with the Weeping Beech, which is also very beautiful.

    Have you ever been to Westonbirt Arboretum near Tetbury? I expect there are good Arboretums where you live however if you are ever passing that way it is well worth a visit and has just about everything in the tree world. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...