Service Summary

Welcome to The Green Man Arboricultural Consultancy

This website supports the consultancy business based in North Wales and which operates throughout the United Kingdom providing a wide range of arboricultural services including: home buyers tree reports, tree condition reports, development site surveys and reports, woodland assessment and management plans and general advice relating to trees.

For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact us on: 01978 821 851/ 07981 912 162 or via green.woman@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday, 23 February 2008

Glossary of Terms

My good friend Tom Wigley suggested that I do a post of tree terms which I thought was a very good idea. There are many however, a lot of tree terms have lengthy explanations and I am not sure what will be of interest.

I therefore thought I would ask for some feedback from anyone who reads here and is interested in a particular aspect of arboriculture or tree biology.

If there is anything you wish to know please ask and I will be happy to post about it. In the meantime I will try and introduce as many new terms as I can within each post without boring you!


I have posted a poll with different aspects of arboriculture so you may choose what you would like me to cover there if there is a category listed that interests you. If not please feel free to leave me a comment.

There is no connection between this post and the picture. We had the most beautiful sunrise here a few days ago and I wanted to share this image.

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...