Service Summary

Welcome to The Green Man Arboricultural Consultancy

This website supports the consultancy business based in North Wales and which operates throughout the United Kingdom providing a wide range of arboricultural services including: home buyers tree reports, tree condition reports, development site surveys and reports, woodland assessment and management plans and general advice relating to trees.

For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact us on: 01978 821 851/ 07981 912 162 or via green.woman@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

In Bloom


I have been out and about with my camera a lot in the past few weeks trying to record the arrival of Spring. We have had a very warm and sunny Spring in my neck of the woods; throughout the surrounding countryside and within my own garden new leaf growth and flowers blooming bring vibrant colour to each day. Above is a collage of many of the plants and trees in flower and leaf in my garden at present.

11 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea..the World In Bloom!! Hope my little piccy helps. Can't wait to see some photos from the far corners of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sensory and welcome!! I hope I can talk a few more bloggers into it over the next week and before we know it we may have people taking part from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I like this. I read about it over at your other place! I'll try to join in on Friday. We have some lovely blooms just now! Nice to seed you flogging more regularly. Hopefully I'm not far behind you in that regard. Been too too busy! Cheers SNB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or indeed to see you blogging! Wow, that's a fantastically inappropriate "damn you autotext" moment there! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Scotty! Thanks for your visit and it would be great if you could join In Bloom.

    And as for the typo it made me chuckle and I really needed to have a chuckle so don't apologise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have an amazingly pretty garden, that collage is stunning!

    I only have a little balcony.. No flowers, just the occasional dandelion! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Ladybanana! Thanks, most of the flowers are primroses which I have all round the garden; they are in leaf all year round, flower for most of the year and are so vibrant.

    As for dandelions they are beautiful too!

    Have you got room for a flower pot on your balcony?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea..the World In Bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tafelblad
    "Keramiek Tafelblad | Heeft u al over een tafelblad van keramiek gedacht? Voor de prijs hoeft u het, als u bij ons bestelt, het zeker niet te laten." />

    ReplyDelete
  10. werkblad
    Bent u op zoek naar een uniek keramiek werkblad? Zoek niet langer want hier vindt u een groot aanbod betaalbare keramieken werkbladen voor elke kamer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...