Service Summary

Welcome to The Green Man Arboricultural Consultancy

This website supports the consultancy business based in North Wales and which operates throughout the United Kingdom providing a wide range of arboricultural services including: home buyers tree reports, tree condition reports, development site surveys and reports, woodland assessment and management plans and general advice relating to trees.

For further information or to discuss your requirements please contact us on: 01978 821 851/ 07981 912 162 or via green.woman@hotmail.co.uk

Friday, 28 October 2011

A 'Thank you'.

I wanted to put up a post to say thank you to everyone who has left me a comment in recent months saying how much they enjoyed this blog and urging me to keep it up. I started lecturing in arboriculture at a college earlier this year which I love and it has taken up most of my time but arboriculture is a passion for me as well as a profession and I am so happy to be able to share my knowledge of arboriculture via The Green Man blog.

So thank you for all of your encouraging messages and rest assured I will be keeping it up. The next tree post will be up soon! In the meantime I hope you are all enjoying autumn? Here's a recent autumnal sunrise shot I took.

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning photograph! Glad to hear you'll be keeping up the blog. I'm attempting to reconnect to mine a bit more often after a busy few months.Been busy doing the things I like to blog about but the actual blogging never seems to get done! Cheers, SNB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture and a timely reminder that to watch the sun rise and sun set each day is a lovely way to begin and close your own day.
    Work demands lots of time and attention,however it is lovely to see your photographs and read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tafelblad
    "Keramiek Tafelblad | Heeft u al over een tafelblad van keramiek gedacht? Voor de prijs hoeft u het, als u bij ons bestelt, het zeker niet te laten." />

    ReplyDelete
  5. werkblad
    Bent u op zoek naar een uniek keramiek werkblad? Zoek niet langer want hier vindt u een groot aanbod betaalbare keramieken werkbladen voor elke kamer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...