The Green Man Arboricultural Consultancy provides expert advice to a variety of clients for the management of amenity trees. The lead consultant is Natalie Brewin.
Natalie has 16 years’ experience in arboricultural consultancy in both the public and private sectors. Beginning her career as a local authority tree officer she has since developed her career further in private consultancy, education, contract management, public speaking and journalism. Natalie has managed a variety of survey teams and contracting teams delivering arboricultural services to a diverse client base nationwide.
Delivering a variety of long term tree management solutions and contracts for clients such as: The Homes & Communities Agency, The National Trust, Savills, AMEY, Bromsgrove District Housing Trust, PREIM, Environment Agency, British Waterways (Scotland), The Canals & Rivers Trust, Forestry Commission, Midland Heart Housing Association, St Leger Homes.
- Specialises in veteran tree management, trees and bats, and woodland management.
- Undertakes visual tree assessment producing a variety of reports including condition,
subsidence investigation and home buyers reports.
- Fully conversant with BS 5837: 2012 Trees in relation to Design, Demolition and Construction producing arboricultural impact assessments, method statements and associated CAD plans.
- Experienced practitioner of decay detection equipment used in assessing tree conditions.
- Detailed knowledge of statutory controls implemented for tree preservation.
- Experienced user of GPS and GIS systems for accurate plotting of tree locations, and experience of data manipulation via a variety of tree management systems.
- Author of tree strategies, tree policies and environmental policies for a variety of clients.
- Key Note Speaker at ISA Ontario Annual Conference 2011.